Below are sets of electronic notes that have been created specifically for studying Physics at CFGS. There are a set of notes on each section that will be available for access when complete.
Once you have clicked on the link, you will need to make your own copy of the document and then share it with your Physics teacher (this will happen in-class on the first day of each topic).
- Particle Model of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Magnetism & Electromagnetism
- Space Physics
Please make a copy of these notes into your Google Drive accounts – make sure you organise you drive!
The notes consist of the following:
- A brief summary of the topic
- The relevant section in the specification
- Any equations required (either those you are given or those you need to learn)
- Useful links to more information
- Useful mathematics links
- An area for you to write any of your own notes
- A summary of some homework you are likely to do and a space for you to:
- record your marks
- write feedback that your teachers provide you
- Give yourself some honest feedback to help with future questions
- A general notes section
If you have any feedback on how to improve these electronic notes then please write a comment below or email your Physics teacher.